Saturday 15 October 2016

1500 pts in a month - Day 3

I've hit Day 3 of my challenge and made some more progress. I managed to polish off building and basing the 40 troops for my Astra Militarum Platoon today which i'm pleased with as it's a good chunk of the 81 models in the list. I'm hoping to get the all base coated and ready for detailing tomorrow. Very excited to see the re-release of the kasrkin kits made to order by GW today which has filled a gap in wondering what to use as my grav chute troops!
Trip to the shop to pre-order some tomorrow, i'm hoping they can make them quick enough to get them into this project otherwise i'll have to knock some last minute replacements for the tournament.

Really enjoyed building these guys, The plastic ones were from a really old sprue and the soft plastic made it a lot easier to clean the mould lines off! can't wait to get the brush out and give them some life.

Short update today but it's 2am and time for some sleep!

Thanks for reading and Happy Wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment