Wednesday 19 October 2016

1500 pts in a month - Day 7- Deathwatch time


Day 7 is upon us and as i said yesterday i wanted to get some more work done on the Deathwatch. So far I've built up 4 of the squad, 2 with Stormshields and 2 without with 1 more to come. These were fun to put together, i had to chop the arms off just under the shoulder pad to get variance in the pose.
I used a Sternguard arm for the front arm which worked a treat. It was that or run a 4 man squad all in the same pose reloading. Which reminds me i still need to add the clips too!


I also cracked open the bikers and got 3 prepped and partially built. I've got plenty of spare bits over so will be trying my best to make each of these unique as well. I think i will also magnetise the left or right arms on them with power weapons but for the tournament they won't be using these so i can paint them at a later date.
Another evenings and all the troops and dedicated transports for Deathwatch should be done, I'll be making a watch captain at some point, or just using the Artemis model to save time. I'll see how the rest of the build goes time wise.

Sleep time! 

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment